This episode on the DUI: Discourse Under the Influence Podcast
* Duuuuuude! 4/20. Happy birthday Hitler.
* Tyler has a girlfriend. Maybe.
* Passionate makeouts lead to severed tongues. Be advised, Tyler.
* "The lowest point in my career as a drunk." By Ron Francis. It's a story about girls who hit and possibly rape you.
* We go over the birds and the bees. Wear a rubber.
* Jason is scared of birds. There. Now it's out there. Also, sometimes pregnant women are very attractive. Freelance child molesters?
* Ram a stick down your throat and eat your own vomit. Just a suggestion.
* Listener mail and voice comments. Jason says, "it's true," too much.
* March of the Penguins gets Ron hot and bothered.
* Potheads are communists.
* The beer theory of capitalism.
* Four questions: Crystal.
* Do you want gonorrhea on these pancakes?
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Boogers.
* Walt Whitman: Flaming homosexual.
* An extra section on Tijuana. This happened after we were a bit too drunk.
* Freebird! (poetry slam).
* Intro - Too Much To Drink - The Shifties
* Dead Radio Love - The Ride Theory
* Replaced By Robots - Lejune
* On the way out - Small Friar - Nasty Boy
* Promo - Tokyo - Supraluxe
All music is here thanks to artists uploading to The Podsafe Music Network. Encourage your favorite artists to upload by sending them an e-mail!
* Beers consumed: 20 or so?
* Whiskey Ginger Ales by Jason: maybe 9...
* Minutes too many of recording: 15.5